Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 based on experience.
Comprehensive benefits and vacation included.
AltoMaxx Technologies was incorporated in 2018, and instantly became one of Canada’s largest RPAS service, enterprise program build and training providers in the country. We have a dedicated staff who excel in thermal imagery, tactical training, photogrammetry and emergency preparedness. With global partners and clientele there is no project too remote.
AltoMaxx is looking to grow its already industry leading team, with experienced UAV/RPAS pilots in our St. John’s NL, Toronto ON, and Calgary AB offices. We are looking for self-motivated individuals that thrive in diverse environments, enjoy flying drones with problem solving skills.
- Perform the duties of pilot or crew member during RPAS operations
- Maintain aviation and public safety and abide by all Transport Canada regulations while operating an RPAS or acting as a crew member
- Capture and provide data that meets or exceeds industry standards
- Plan and execute RPAS operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain RPAS fleet and required documentation for day-to-day operations
Skills and Knowledge Required.
- Possess a valid Transport Canada RPAS Advanced Operations Pilot Certificate
- Piloting experience, preferably commercially and/or with enterprise level drones
- Flight Reviewer status an asset
- Experience planning and executing automated flights
- Knowledge of Transport Canada aviation regulations (Part IX)
- Knowledge of different types of RPAS and their applications
- Willingness to travel, possibly to remote locations
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and situational awareness skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technology within the RPAS industry
- Knowledge of aerial surveying techniques and flight planning software (DJI Pilot, Pix4d Capture, Drone Deploy, etc)
- Experience constructing 3d models, point clouds, orthomosiac maps, and DSMs using photogrammetry and/or LiDaR (Pix4d Mapper, DJI Terra, etc)
- Willing to become a trainer to be able to teach Pilot Certificate: Advanced Operations Ground School
- Enterprise UAV/RPAS: 1 year (Preferred)
If you don’t see a position you are interested in, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you bring to the table. Please note that those individuals selected for consideration will be contacted.
It’s our goal to drive the RPAS/UAY
Industry forward-by providing our
clients and partners with the best
tools and technical services in the