Drone Mapping & Photogrammetry Training (using Pix4D)
- 2 days (9AM ~ 5PM each day)
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
This course provides the basics of capturing photographic data and processing it within Pix4D photogrammetry software. Classroom & Field Course (2 day course).
- Fundamentals of photogrammetry
- Data capture process and apps for capture flight planning
- How to capture suitable data for mapping using drones & factors affecting data quality
- Creating models and maps, & the core functions within Pix4D
- No prior Mapping or Photogrammetry experience required
It is aimed at professionals who plan on using drones and build photogrammetry capability (aka 2D/3D drone mapping). Pix4D will be used as the photogrammetry platform, a highly capable drone mapping platform that has many in-depth functions.
Prerequisites before attending
- Attendees must have an SFOC or have completed UAV Ground School and Flight training.
- Drone with high resolution camera (16MP or higher resolution preferred)
READY FOR LAUNCH?
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE.