Mapping & Photogrammetry / Pix4D
Drone Mapping & Photogrammetry Training (using Pix4D)
This course provides the basics of capturing photographic data and processing it within Pix4D photogrammetry software. Classroom & Field Course (2 day course).
- Fundamentals of photogrammetry
- Data capture process and apps for capture flight planning
- How to capture suitable data for mapping using drones & factors affecting data quality
- Creating models and maps, & the core functions within Pix4D
- No prior Mapping or Photogrammetry experience required
It is aimed at professionals who plan on using drones and build photogrammetry capability (aka 2D/3D drone mapping). Pix4D will be used as the photogrammetry platform, a highly capable drone mapping platform that has many in-depth functions.
Prerequisites before attending
- Attendees must possess a valid Transport Canada RPAS Pilot Certificate or SFOC.
- Drone with high resolution camera (16MP or higher resolution preferred), or rent from AltoMaxx.
Pix4d – The only drone mapping & photogrammetry software tools with a flight app, desktop, and cloud platforms
Pix4D is suited for a variety of industries including:
- Public Safety
Photogrammetric mapping and modelling is more accessible than ever
Produce survey-grade deliverables such as 3D maps and models from drone images
Ensure accuracy with our quality report, practical and detailed editing tools, ground control points, checkpoints, and RTK drone support.
& TERRAIN MODELS
Thanks to a simple workflow and easily repeatable data capture, maps and models can be updated as often as required.