Manage Assets Effectively, Conduct Safe and Efficient Inspections
Make Inspections Safer and Easier
Drones make inspections safer and easier, limiting safety risks for your employees
Drones allow teams to inspect areas that are otherwise hard to reach. Areas like power lines, wind turbines, and oil and gas facilities are all excellent candidates for drone inspections. With the help of drones, teams can keep these facilities running at optimum efficiency.
Oil & Gas
- Rapidly and remotely inspect, map, and monitor facilities such as flare stacks and cooling towers from the ground without stopping operations.
- Identify leakages quickly and accurately using drones equipped with specialized sensors, keeping personnel safe and enabling timely decision making. Fugitive gases can be detected from up to 100m away using Laser Absorption Spectroscopy by aerial scanning from drones
- Pipeline integrity – Gain a live aerial overview of pipeline conditions and monitor potential risks regularly to identify issues early on and address them in a timely manner
- Build high-definition 2D maps and 3D models of facilities and vertical structures using survey-grade drones, illustrating inspection results digitally
Boiler / Stack Inspections
Inspect dangerous and confined spaces
- Drones are compact and flexible, able to fly into boilers and stacks for a full scan without shutdowns or endangering inspection workers.The live footage helps identify risks for informed decision-making.
- Our drones are equipped with advanced obstacle sensing systems with spotlights, thermal cameras, so they can be reliably deployed for internal inspections to detect defects.
- Gain real-time temperature readings of solar panels using drones equipped with visual and radiometric thermal sensors to immediately identify abnormalities and defects
- Mapping prospective solar installation sites for faster design and elevation data.
Conduct flights up and around wind turbines to document their conditions and zoom in to defects to enable inspections otherwise not possible without lengthy downtime
- Safely Inspect all facilities during a Refueling Outage while reducing costly labor and time. Only a short flight time is needed for a standard tank inspection.
- Indoor Confined Space Inspection with an on-board Radiation Detectors can allow monitoring of radiation levels, manage operational limits and verify high radiation boundary posting requirements.
Power Grid Management
Power line inspections
- Vegetation Management – map power line corridors and create accurate 2D and 3D models that measure the distance between vegetation and power lines, helping to maintain a safe clearance distance and maintenance.
- Detailed inspection of towers, substations and transmission infrastructure can be done without shutdown or heavy equipment
- Thermal inspections show defects not detectable from other methods
- Helicopter and aircraft based inspections are costly and not as detailed, and carry higher risk to personnel
- Drones can capture the asset from multiple angles, so that crucial details are not missed
READY FOR LAUNCH?
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE.